With Sabirama Cooking Tour and Restaurant
Hoi An - Vietnam
This cooking class certainly lives up to its description “with a twist”. It’s not just a cooking class, with Sabirama Cooking Tour & Restaurant. It is a carefully crafted cultural experience that includes a cooking class:-
This class is specifically designed for:
● For people who are looking to learn how to cook Vietnamese cuisine
● For people who are looking for a full Vietnamese experience - travel to the restaurant via the markets, then by boat
● For people who want to travel differently and enjoy locally grown food and a heightened experience of Vietnamese culture
● For foodies or anyone looking for a food experience that the whole family can enjoy
This one-of-a-kind experience will help to expose you to authentic Vietnamese culture at its finest - through food. With this cooking class you’ll have the experience of a local, as you take a sampan boat down the river and then a coracle boat ride to the restaurant. The hands-on cooking class is fun for all and a great way to learn more about what goes into some of the magical food you are trying in Hoi An.
What To Expect
The Cooking Tour Includes
● Pick up at the hotel (in Hoi an)
● Welcoming- English speaking tour guide
● Local market tour with the Guide explaining certain areas of interest
● Welcome drink upon your arrival
● Free 1 cold water for each
● A boat trip on the river
● Enjoy sailing in a Vietnam basket boat
● Option of a foot massage
● Learning to cook and eat 4 local dishes
Cooking Menu Options
● Rolled wet rice paper with minced pork and vegetable
● Vietnamese pan cake
● Mango salad with seafood
● Sautéed chicken with lemongrass and chili
Check the website for more detail on menu options.
For more of a personal look at this foodie experience have a listen to the “One Teenagers View On A Holiday In Vietnam.” In this episode Kerry’s grandson, Ethan joins her for the foodie experience, and guess what! He loved it.
Have a listen to what Ethan had to say about the cooking tour, “We got to make food and stuff, which was really cool because we got there on a boat. That was an experience! Honestly, if you go, it will be an experience you will remember for life. It is honestly the best!” Ethan.
For more information or to book click here
DAILY TOUR, TWICE A DAY
With tours twice a day, it’s easy to make this cooking tour work with your schedule.
The morning tour begins at 8:00 am and returns to your hotel before 1:00 pm.
The afternoon tour begins at 1:00 pm and returns to your hotel before 6:00 pm.
Remember, this is a cooking tour, it's different from a cooking class! You will get an authentic taste of Vietnamese culture and learn to cook Vietnamese cuisine.
Price per person for the Cooking Class Basic is: USD$45
Book now using the special What About Vietnam Discount Code: KESA23